Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators is home to trusted sexual health and empowerment educators with more than 20 years experience in British Columbia.
Taking our passion for education, empowerment, and community investment one step further, Saleema Noon Empowerment Foundation (now a registered charity!) exists so that every child in British Columbia can have access to empowerment and sexual education, regardless of their financial and life circumstances.
Imagine what your donation could do:
- $1,200 funds two days of Body Science workshops for an entire school, including a parent workshop!
- $600 provides one whole day of Body Science workshops for a school, including a parent workshop
- $300 provides one half day of Body Science workshops for a school
- $200 provides a Body Science workshop to two classes
- $150 sponsors a preteen to participate in Growing Up Game Plan
- $100 provides a family 30-day access to Body Science Online
- $25 gifts a school library with a copy of Talk Sex Today by Saleema Noon and Meg Hickling
*Charitable tax receipt will be issued.
Saleema Noon and her team of educators provided programs to over 500 schools in 2022/2023. With your help, Saleema Noon Empowerment Foundation can support even more kids and families in British Columbia this year – kids and families that have never been reachable until now.